- During the signature procedure we may collect some Personal Data, including name and email;
- It is up to you to give your Email or not. In case you provide Us with it, it still won't be shared within the blockchain.
- We may collect some Personal Data automatically (your IP address, browser type and version, information about your visit including the URL clickstream to, through and from our Service, web pages you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain web pages, web page interaction), through the use of tracking technologies including cookies and Google Analytics.
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Processing of your declaration inquiry
- Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving our Declaration
- Sending you notification email with the information about your declaration. You may opt out of such email by not providing us with your email
- We may disclose some information with certain third parties in case this disclosure is necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues
- protect against harm to the rights,
- property or safety of the Company, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
- We may share information with other services:
- SendPulse. We use this service in order to send you a notification about your transaction. This feature is optional, so it is up to you to choose it or not;
- Google Analytics. We use this service in order to get statistics and basic analytical tools; and
- Amazon. We use this service in order to store your data.
Third parties services
Our Service may contain links to and from third parties’ websites, apps or other services (including social media). If you follow a link to any of them, please note that those websites have their own privacy practices. Please check the third parties’ policies before you submit any Personal Data to their services.
Data storage and security and cross-border transfer
- We will use all reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or removal. The Service is equipped with the means of security and protection of your Personal Data.
- Immediate access to your Personal Data is allowed only to us and persons authorized by us and involved in the maintenance of the Website. Such persons will strictly keep confidentiality of and prevent unauthorized third-party access to your Personal Data.
- Please remember that our Website (and your Personal Data) may be hosted on a server outside your home country. Supplying us with your Personal Data, you permit its transfer outside the country, within the bounds of use of such Personal Data in accordance with the applicable law.
- We emphasize that none of the existing ways of data transfer can be absolutely safe. The Company does not guarantee the absolute security of data in case of unauthorized access of the third parties.
- Our Service will store your Data as long as you are our User in order to fulfill our purposes mentioned above.
- We do not collect, use or share the Personal Data of children (under the age under the applicable law). You must be legal adult to access to our Service under the applicable law and the law of the country where you are located.
- While individuals under the childhood age may use the Services, they shall do so only with the involvement, supervision, and approval of a parent or legal guardian. At any case, we are committed to complying with applicable laws and requirements of the residence country.
- To ensure that our Service functions properly, we may use various tracking technologies like cookies, web beacons or similar technologies.
- Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization.
- To manage our business and improve our Service based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Service, what pages and views are accessed, whether visitors are new or repeat visitors, which features of our Service most interest our visitors etc.;
- To provide personalized recommendations, advertising, marketing emails, and guidance on Service features based on your activity on our Service and browsing activities;
- To remember actions you took to avoid asking you to repeat them during a session or to provide features such as enabling you to resume reading at the last page you accessed, synchronized across devices;
- To measure and analyze activity on our services, or third-party services. In addition, we or any provider of such measurement and analytical services may provide non-personally identifiable data to third parties.
- The User may block, clear and delete cookies in accordance with the instruction for their web-browser or device.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any inquiry relating to your Personal Data (its correction, removal or use), you can do so by sending a letter to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org